Control Systems Engineering
6th edition, 2010
Sorry, the book that you are looking for is not available right now.
We did a search for other books with a similar title, and found some results for you that may be helpful.
Books with a similar title
Highly regarded for its accessible writing and practical case studies, Control Systems Engineering is the most widely adopted textbook for this core course in Mechanical and Electrical engineering programs. This new sixth edition has been revised and updated with 20% new problems and greater emphasis on computer-aided design.
Close the loop between your lectures and the lab!
Integrated throughout the Nise text are 10 virtual experiments, which enable students to implement thedesign-simulate-prototype workflow of practicing engineers. Powered by LabVIEW software and simulations of Quanser's lab plants, the virtual labs enable students to apply concepts to virtual systems, implement control solutions and evaluate their results. The virtual labs deepen the homework learning experience and prepare students to make more effective use of their time in the lab.Empower your students to take control of their learning with virtual labs accessible anywhere internet is available!
Visit www.quansercontrollabs.com for additional information related to Quanser.
Audience: Tertiary; University or College
Number Of Pages: 944
Published: 7th December 2010
Country of Publication: GB
Dimensions (cm): 26.05 x 21.05 x 4.98
Edition Number: 1
Edition Type: Revised
This Product Is Categorised By
- Non-Fiction » Engineering & Technology » Electronics & Communications Engineering
- Non-Fiction » Engineering & Technology » Electronics & Communications Engineering » Electronics Engineering » Automatic Control Engineering
- Non-Fiction » Engineering & Technology » Energy Technology & Engineering » Electrical Engineering
- Non-Fiction » Engineering & Technology » Technology in General » Engineering in General
- Text Books » Higher Education & Vocational Textbooks » Engineering & Physics