The complete course for learning to communicate with confidence and independence.
Complete Latin American Spanish is a comprehensive book and audio language course that takes you from beginner to intermediate level.
The new edition of this successful course has been fully revised and is packed with new learning features to give you the language, practice and skills to communicate with confidence.
- 13 learning units plus a grammar guide and an A-Z word glossary.
- Discovery Method: figure out rules and patterns to make the language stick.
- Teaches the key skills: reading, writing, listening and speaking.
- Learn to learn: tips and skills on how to be a better language learner.
- Culture notes: learn about the people and places of Latin America.
- Outcomes-based learning: focus your studies with clear aims.
- Authentic listening activities: everyday conversations give you a flavour of real Latin American Spanish accents.
- Test yourself: see and track your own progress.
Coming soon: get our companion app - Latin American Spanish Course: Teach Yourself. It's full of fun, and includes interactive activities to support your learning with this course.Apple and Android versions available.
Also available: Get Started In Beginner's Latin American Spanish (ISBN 9781444175295).
Rely on Teach Yourself, trusted by language learners for over 70 years.
About the Author
Juan Kattan-Ibarra holds degrees in foreign-language teaching from the Universities of Chile, Michigan State and London. He taught Spanish at Ealing College and Shell International and was an examiner for the University of London School Examinations Board. He now lives and works in Chile.
Series: Teach Yourself
Number Of Pages: 336
Published: 14th January 2014
Publisher: John Murray Press
Country of Publication: GB
Dimensions (cm): 23.4 x 16.8
Weight (kg): 0.65
Edition Number: 1
Edition Type: Revised