The Complete Idiot's Guide to Hypnosis, Second Edition, further demonstrates how the power of words can join with the strength of the mind to create a new person. In this revised edition, the author clearly explains the latest scholarly research in easy-to-understand everyday language, and provides many, many examples from her New York hypnosis practice. In addition, The Complete Idiot's Guide to Hypnosis, Second Edition, teaches readers to-
- Hypnotize themselves to reach their goals.
- Understand what s true about hypnosis and what s legend.
- Use hypnosis appropriately and safely as mind/body medicine.
- Choose a hypnotist and spot a dangerous one.
- Know what it feels like when they're in a trance.
- Get a good night's sleep using self-hypnosis.
- Develop healthier eating habits.
- Know when they should not use hypnosis to quit smoking.
- Use hypnosis to improve performance on the ball field, on the stage, at work, and in bed.
- Make a relaxing trip to the dentist or to the hospital for surgery.
Series: Complete Idiot's Guide to S.
For Ages: 18+ years old
Number Of Pages: 400
Published: 6th September 2004
Country of Publication: US
Dimensions (cm): 22.9 x 19.1
Weight (kg): 0.57
Edition Number: 2
Edition Type: Revised