Collins Italian Dictionary and Grammar [3rd Edition]
120,000 Translations Plus Grammar Tips
PaperbackPublished: 22nd April 2014
An up-to-date dictionary and a user-friendly grammar guide in one handy volume. Colour headwords, cultural notes and an easy-to-use grammar section make this the ideal book for intermediate learners. Designed for all intermediate learners of Italian, whether at school, at home, or for business. 90,000 references and 118,000 translations will help those learning Italian take their language skills to the next level.
- This edition has been revised and updated to offer extensive and relevant coverage of today's English and Italian with thousands of phrases and examples guiding the user to the most appropriate translation.
- A comprehensive grammar guide presents detailed examples and translations to help users to understand Italian grammar - the perfect complement to the dictionary.
- The clear Collins typography gives the text a contemporary feel, and along with the new alphabet tabs, ensures that users find the information they need quickly and easily.
Series: Collins Dictionary and Grammar
Number Of Pages: 1152
Published: 22nd April 2014
Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
Country of Publication: GB
Dimensions (cm): 19.8 x 13.0 x 5.7
Weight (kg): 1.06
Edition Number: 3
Edition Type: Revised
More Books in Bilingual & Multilingual Dictionaries
This Product Is Categorised By
- Children & Teenagers / Young Adults » Reference Material » Dictionaries for Children & Teenagers » Bilingual & Multilingual Dictionaries for Children & Teenagers
- Non-Fiction » Dictionaries » Bilingual & Multilingual Dictionaries
- Non-Fiction » Language & Linguistics » Language Teaching & Learning (not ELT)