A pocket-sized French reference for secondary school students looking for a dictionary that is modern, up-to-date, clear and easy to use. Developed for home study, and to be used in the classroom.
• Especially designed for school students, and is ideal in the classroom, at home and during exams.
• It contains all the words and phrases students will need, with key curriculum words highlighted, all essential phrases covered, and thousands of examples to show how French is really used.
• The clear layout and alphabet tabs down the side of each page lead the students to the information they need quickly and without fuss. All main translations are underlined to help users go straight to the answer they are looking for.
• The dictionary includes language tips and culture notes throughout the text.
• Je suis, tu es…French verbs made easy! Each verb on the French side of the dictionary is cross-referred to a comprehensive 94-page verb guide, with full conjugations and example phrases showing the verb used in context.
Also available in Spanish and German.
About the Author
Pioneers in dictionary publishing since 1819
For Ages: 10+ years old
For Grades: 5 - 10
Number Of Pages: 640
Published: 3rd May 2018
Country of Publication: GB
Dimensions (cm): 15.0 x 10.9
Weight (kg): 0.44
Edition Number: 5
Edition Type: Revised