Collins Easy Learning Italian Grammar has been designed for all those learning Italian at school, at work or at home. It provides easily accessible information in an attractively presented layout. Key grammatical points are highlighted throughout as a means of reinforcement. In addition, a full glossary gives clear explanations of grammatical terminology. Collins Easy Learning Italian Grammar also provides beginners with all the regular verb forms and conjugations, and the most common tenses of irregular verbs are shown in full.
An index contains over a thousand verbs which are cross-referred to their conjugation model.
- Collins Easy Learning Italian Grammar explains the essential points of Italian grammar using simple language throughout.
- Hundreds of examples of real Italian illustrate clearly the grammatical points being made.
- Clear, colour layout ensures that you find the information you need quickly and easily.
Other titles available in the Collins Easy Learning Italian
- Collins Easy Learning Italian Dictionary
About the Author
- Collins Easy Learning Italian Verbs and Collins Easy Learning Italian Conversation.
Pioneers in dictionary publishing since 1819
Series: Easy Learning
For Ages: 5 - 17 years old
Number Of Pages: 320
Published: 26th April 2016
Publisher: HARPERCOLLINS UK
Country of Publication: GB
Dimensions (cm): 19.7 x 12.9
Weight (kg): 0.3
Edition Number: 3
Edition Type: Revised