CO-ACTIVE COACHING offers current and aspiring coaches, leaders and managers in organisations and anyone wanting to strengthen interpersonal relationships, a practical, yet transformative communication process called the Co-Active Model. Since its creation by the authors more than 25 years ago, the Co-Active Model and the book have formed the foundation of the authors' six-part coach training program delivered globally to tens of thousands of individuals each year through the authors' training institute, CTI.
With its origins in the coaching profession, the Co-Active Model also applies to work and interpersonal relationships because it is based on principles of effective communication backed by current scientific research. In this highly-anticipated new edition, the universal applicability of the the Co-Active Model is emphasised. It goes beyond the one-on-one coach/coachee structure to include guidance for leaders and managers on how they can add a coaching competency to their professional skill set.
New to this edition:
About the Author
- Every chapter has been updated for relevance and direct application to coaching in all of its forms, including in the workplace.
- New material covering: current neuroscience research, Co-Active approaches to leadership development and working with groups and teams.
- More examples drawn from the authors' first-hand experiences, especially in workplace settings .
- More examples of the Co-Active Model applied internationally.
- Updated/fine-tuned glossary (less jargon).
- Web-based 'Toolkit' with 27 exercises, questionnaires, checklists, and reproducible forms.
Henry Kimsey-House is one of the first professional coaches in the field. He is the cofounder and lead designer of the provocative, experiential training programs of The Coaches Training Institute (CTI).
Co-Active Coaching should be required reading for every manager or employee who wants to succeed in the workplace.Co-Active Coaching
exudes the catalytic power to transform your organization and your life.
Gives you the tools, the skills, the strategies and the ethical frameworks to achieve powerful goals.
Insightfully reveals how to unlock a person's potential. It's a must-read for all self-empowered senior executives.