Notes on Contributors.
1. The Humanity of Christ: Reflections on Orthodox Late Medieval Representations and The Humanity of Christ: Representations in Wycliffite Texts and Piers Plowman: David Aers.
2. The Wife of Bath and the Painting of Lions: Mary Carruthers.
3. Eunuch Hermeneutics: Carolyn Dinshaw.
4. Misogyny and Economic Person in Skelton, Langland, and Chaucer: Elizabeth Fowler.
5. At the Table of the Great: More's Self-Fashioning and Self-Cancellation: Stephen Greenblatt.
6. The Colonial Wyatt: Contexts and Openings: Roland Greene.
7. Price and Value in Sir Gawain and the Green Knight: Jill Mann.
8. William Langland's Kynde Name: Authorial Signature and Social Identity in Late Fourteenth-Century England: Anne Middleton.
9. Historical Criticism and the Claims of Humanism: Lee Patterson.
10.'Abject odious': Feminine and Masculine in Henryson's Testament of Cresseid: Felicity Riddy.
11. Prison, Writing, Absence: Representing the Subject in the English Poems of Charles d'Orleans: A. C. Spearing.
12. False Fables and Historical Truth: Paul Strohm.
Series: Blackwell Critical Readers
Number Of Pages: 348
Published: 3rd August 1999
Country of Publication: GB
Dimensions (cm): 22.76 x 15.32
Weight (kg): 0.5
Edition Number: 1
Edition Type: Annotated