The Caravan Buyers Guide is the only independent guide to buying a caravan in Australia.The guide includes comprehensive coverage of the principles and guidelines behind making the right caravan buying decision. Rather than discussing specific caravan brands or models, the guide gives prospective buyers invaluable and timeless knowledge to help them review their caravan purchasing options and make a wise purchasing decision they will not regret later.
Did you know there are well over 100 brands of caravan on sale in Australia?
The Caravan Buyers Guide helps you choose the right caravan for your needs. Fully illustrated and using simple, clear explanations, the guide will:
- Help you decide if you're suited to the caravan lifestyle.
- Explain the types of caravan available along with their strengths and weaknesses compared to other RV types.
- Tell you what to look for in a caravan based on who you are and where you want to go.
- Tell you how caravan electrical, gas, water and waste systems work.
- Explain which caravan accessories you need and importantly don't need.
- Walk you though caravan paperwork including contracts, insurance and warranties.
- Provide invaluable advice on safely towing a caravan and enjoying life on the road.
- Take a glimpse into the caravan of the future.
About the Author
- The only independent guide to buying a caravan in Australia.
- An essential guide for first time new or used caravan buyers.
- 100% Australian and 100% independent.
Andrew Woodmansey lives in Sydney. He enjoyed many family caravan holidays as a child in the UK. After a 20 year international career in finance and leisure development he migrated to Australia in 2000 to support the growth of tourism, leisure and community facilities in Sydney. He worked as an independent tourism consultant on strategic plans for Sydney Olympic Park, and as a director of the Sydney Harbour Federation Trust Andrew helped create the world’s first urban camping ground in Sydney Harbour’s Cockatoo Island. He worked at the Sydney Opera House as General Manager of Commercial Operations for three years followed by a period in Darwin as Deputy Chief Operating Officer of Charles Darwin University.
Andrew is an accomplished business and RV writer and in 2014, during a five-year search for a suitable RV, wrote and self-published the Caravan Buyers Guide,
edited by Collyn Rivers. He has also written articles for the Sydney Morning Herald
and Australian Leisure Management
magazine. He has been to more caravan shows than he cares to remember. He now concentrates full time on writing and his other passion, which is travelling around Australia in his hybrid caravan, a Vista RV Crossover XL.