Leading parenting expert's simple strategies for bringing out the best in boys aged 3-13 at home and at school.
Simple strategies for bringing out the best in boys.
In Calmer, Easier, Happier Boys, parenting expert Noel Janis-Norton explains simple strategies for the unique challenges of raising motivated, cooperative and confident boys.
Using the foolproof techniques Noel has developed over many years of working with families, parents can get back in charge. Living with boys can become calmer, easier and happier.
This useful and highly readable book tackles:
- Self-reliance and common sense
- Concentration and impulse control
- Defiance, disrespect or aggression
- Social skills and peer relationships
- Dependency on electronics
- Homework and academic success
- Empathy and consideration for others
- Helping around the home
Full of practical suggestions and techniques that work, Calmer, Easier, Happier Boys
will help you to transform your relationship with your sons.
What parents of boys say after using the Calmer Easier Happier Parenting strategies:
About the Author
- 'I'm so proud of the young man he's become, caring, hard-working, confident.'
- 'He suddenly seemed more grow-up.'
- 'The turnaround was almost like a miracle! It felt like we had a life again'
Noel Janis-Norton is a learning and behaviour specialist with more than forty years' experience. She has helped tens of thousands of parents and teachers learn effective techniques that result in more cooperative, confident, motivated, self-reliant and considerate children at home and in the classroom.
Series: Calmer, Easier, Happier
Number Of Pages: 400
Published: 25th October 2016
Publisher: Hodder & Stoughton General Division
Country of Publication: GB
Dimensions (cm): 19.6 x 12.9
Weight (kg): 0.27
Edition Number: 1