Calculus - A Complete Introduction
PaperbackPublished: 31st May 2013
This introductory course covers all areas of calculus, including functions, gradients, rates of change, differentiation, exponential and logarithmic functions and intgration.
Calculus - A Complete Introduction is the most comprehensive yet easy-to-use introduction to using calculus. Written by a leading expert, this book will help you if you are studying for an important exam or essay, or if you simply want to improve your knowledge. The book covers all areas of calculus, including functions, gradients, rates of change, differentiation, exponential and logarithmic functions and integration. Everything you will need to know is here in one book. Each chapter includes not only an explanation of the knowledge and skills you need, but also worked examples and test questions.
About the Author
Hugh Neill is a maths teacher who has also been an inspector and chief examiner. His books have helped over 100,000 people improve their mathematics.
Series: Teach Yourself
Number Of Pages: 384
Published: 31st May 2013
Publisher: Hodder & Stoughton General Division
Country of Publication: GB
Dimensions (cm): 20.0 x 13.1 x 2.5
Weight (kg): 0.31
Edition Number: 1
More Books in Other
This Product Is Categorised By
- Children & Teenagers / Young Adults » Educational Material » General Studies & Study Skills Educational Material
- Non-Fiction » Literature, Poetry & Plays » Non-Fiction Prose
- Non-Fiction » Mathematics » Calculus & Mathematical Analysis » Calculus
- Non-Fiction » Self-Help & Personal Development » Adult Numeracy Guides & Handbooks
- Non-Fiction » Self-Help & Personal Development » How-to » Teach Yourself » Other