A comprehensive and clearly written book on pharmacy calculations, this new text covers all the calculations that pharmacy students need to know in relation to pharmacy practice and clinical pharmacy. It includes a large number of self-testing questions at the end of each chapter as well as some 'mock' UK registration exam papers. The opportunities for self-assessment allow students to practice calculations until they achieve true competence. The book is especially useful for anyone preparing for registration exams in pharmacy, in particular those based on the UK exam.
- Contains self-study questions and answers, many with worked examples
- Includes 'mock' registration exam papers
- Ideal for exam preparation and as a reference for later practice
- Includes a chapter on pharmacokinetics
- Serves as a useful reference during practice