Targeted to meet CPA Australia’s accreditation requirements, Business and Corporations Law, 3rd edition, is ideal for accounting students studying combined business and corporations law in their masters course.
Divided into two parts, Business and Corporations Law guides students through essential legal principles of business and company law, and provides clear, concise explanations. Designed to assist student learning, chapter summaries, margin notes, key cases and legislation, diagrams and flowcharts create a greater understanding of the subjects within the broader business context.
Teaching and learning is supported by a comprehensive and innovative suite of online resources for both students and lecturers.
- Tailored to CPA accreditation requirements
- Suitable for undergraduate core units running in first and second semesters
- Strong pedagogy and a modern new design provides a more accessible learning framework
- Helps students practise their problem-solving skills and prepare for exams
- Strong online student learning support
Ardagh, LNQA Business Law, 2nd edition, 2016
Parker & Veljanovski, LNSG Business Law, 2nd edition, 2013
Sweeney, O’Reilly and Coleman, Law in Commerce, 6th edition, 2016