Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Botswana & Namibia is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Spot jackals and black rhinos in Etosha National Park, explore the German colonial town of Luederitz; or marvel at mighty Victoria Falls; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Botswana & Namibia and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Botswana & Namibia Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, politics, etiquette, religion, architecture, wildlife, literature, arts & crafts, dance, safaris, music, cuisine, environment
- Over 60 maps
- Covers Gaborone, Chobe National Park, Etosha National Park, Kalahari, Okavango Delta, Windhoek, Victoria Falls, Fish River Canyon and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Botswana & Namibia, our most comprehensive guide to Botswana & Namibia, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet Southern Africa guide.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves. The world awaits!
Lonely Planet guides have won the TripAdvisor Traveler's Choice Award in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016.
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' -- Fairfax Media
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times