The Winner of the 1000 Ultimate Series set from the May Travel Buzz:
K.Smith, Endeavour Hills, Vic
Hankering to tackle a long-distance trek, or an icy mountain peak? 1000 Ultimate Adventures brings together activities and challenges to captivate and inspire gung-ho adventurers and armchair travellers alike. From the epic to the local, on land, sea or even in mid air, the offerings here will encourage you to dream, plan and set off on your own adventure. Explore the world!
- Enjoy panoramic views of Cape Town after scrambling to the top of Table Mountain
- Pedal your way across Vietnam from the rice paddies of the Mekong Delta to the highlands
- Swim between continents in the Bosphorus swim, Istanbul
- Rumble across the dunes on a camel safari in Rajasthan
- Take in sublime vistas on a circuit of Mont Blanc
1000 Ultimate Sights
Where do you start? Iconic buildings, awesome canyons, weird monuments, vast animal migrations, spooky dungeons and romantic vistas are just some of the man-made marvels and natural wonders in 1000 Ultimate Sights. Make your own list, hit the road, and start exploring the world’s most breathtaking sights.
- Natural phenomena, including the bubbling Pitch Lake of Trinidad
- Architectural masterpieces, including the ground-breaking Sagrada Família in Spain
- Wildlife spectacles, including the Elephant Gathering of Sri Lanka
- Historic sights, such as the magnifi cent ruins at Volubilis, Morocco
- Cultural icons, including the Giant Buddha of Leshan, China
Want to know where the greatest markets are or the best value destinations? 1000 Ultimate Experiences brings together 1000 ideas, places and activities to inspire and entertain for travellers and lovers of life-lists alike. Get inspired and start ticking off those boxes of places you’ve always wanted to see and things you’ve always wanted to do. Who knows where you’ll end up!
- Sleep under the stars in a Bedouin tent in Jordan
- Find out the best beaches to swing a hammock
- Jump on board the Ghan for a trip through Australia’s remote Red Centre
- Spot Banksy’s art in Bristol
- Come on, get happy in Bhutan
Congratulations to the winners!
For your chance to enter a Booktopia Competition click here