As part of Australian Romance Month, Romance Specialist Haylee Nash will be interviewing one Australian Romance author per day. Much like a beauty pageant, each author will be using their charm, wit and grace (and the power of social media) to take home the Booktopia Romance Bestseller crown. Booktopia invites bestselling erotic romance and contemporary romance author Rhian Cahill to the stage.
1. Describe the perfect date.
An evening with my favourite hero.
2. Which of your books are you most proud of?
All of them. They’re all special in their own way. There’s no way I could pick just one.
3. What is the hardest thing about being a romance author?
Finishing the book. It’s hard work getting to the happy ever after moment.
4. What is the best thing about being a romance author?
Falling in love every single day.
5. Who (aside from a significant other) do you swoon over?
Always, the latest hero I’m writing.
7. Describe your writing style in three words.
Romantic, sexy, satisfying.
8. What is your definition of a good book?
One that draws me into a world that could be right next door. Oh, and there has to be a happy ending.
9. Which author would you invite to a dinner party and why?
*gasp* Only one? *sigh* Jill Shalvis but if she’s not available HelenKay Dimon.
10. Finish this sentence: I would do anything for love, but I won’t do_____
…the housework. 🙂
Rhian Cahill is the alter ego of a stay-at-home mother of four. With motherly duties rapidly dwindling Rhian is able to make use of the fertile imagination she used to keep herself sane for all those years of slavery. Having spent some years living overseas and visiting tropical climates has helped inspire some steamy stories. Multi-published in erotic romance, Rhian, with the help of Mr. Muse, spends her days and nights writing. When not glued to the keyboard you’ll find her book in hand avoiding any and all housework as much as possible.