We have taken boring old October and have given it a Booktopia makeover.
Today I am going to present you with the great offers from
Each of these three books carries one handsome prize.
Pre-order this month to go into the draw to win.
1. Order Simple Dinners by Donna Hay (November Release) and you could be the lucky customer who wins…
- Simple Essentials Chocolate
- Simple Essentials Salads and Vegetables
- Simple Essentials Fruit
- Simple Essentials Beef Lamb and Pork
- A Cook’s Guide
- Fast Fresh Simple
- Instant Entertaining
- Instant Cook
- No Time to Cook
PLUS Donna’s own BEST EVER BROWNIE KIT
Anyone who loves Donna’s decadent bake-at-home brownies will be excited to receive this beautiful kit complete with two brownie mixes and a tin to bake them in, not to mention a few little extra kitchen essentials.
2. Order Wide Open Road by Tony Davis (November Release) and you could be the lucky customer who wins…
Hit the road with $200 worth of petrol in your tank (Woolworths Caltex gift card valid throughout Australia).
3. Order That Movie Book by Marc Fennell (December Release) and you could be the lucky customer who wins…
Watch all the movies you have just read about with a $200 Sanity voucher.
About the Contributor
While still in his twenties, John Purcell opened a second-hand bookshop in Mosman, Sydney, in which he sat for ten years reading, ranting and writing. Since then he has written, under a pseudonym, a series of very successful novels, interviewed hundreds of writers about their work, appeared at writers’ festivals, on TV (most bizarrely in comedian Luke McGregor’s documentary Luke Warm Sex) and has been featured in prominent newspapers and magazines. Now, as the Director of Books at booktopia.com.au, Australia’s largest online bookseller, he supports Australian writing in all its forms. He lives in Sydney with his wife, two children, three dogs, five cats, unnumbered gold fish and his overlarge book collection. His novel, The Girl on the Page, will be published by HarperCollins Australia in October, 2018.