The spectacular all-in-one guide to Christmas cooking, decorating, and entertaining
Perfect for all kinds of Christmas inspiration, Betty Crocker Christmas Cookbook gives you everything you need to make the holiday sparkle-tasty recipes, entertaining essentials, decorating tips, and creative gift-giving ideas. Packed with hundreds of recipes for traditional dishes and creative new flavours, this comprehensive Christmas cookbook is chock full of great ideas.
Special features help you tackle standards like roast turkey, while tips on decorating make the season bright. There is even a complete chapter on edible gifts_from cookies and candies to hot chocolate and jam.
From decking the halls to gathering around the table for a beautiful Christmas dinner, the Betty Crocker Christmas Cookbook will help make every Christmas spectacular.
- 250 recipes, both traditional and new recipes, with creative twists on classic ideas
- 23 holiday crafts to decorate the home or give as gifts to family and friends
- 200 photos and illustrations: 180 recipe and craft photos, plus 20 how-to illustrations
- Tons of tips throughout: creative serving and holiday decorating ideas; convenient make-ahead recipe options; fresh new twists on traditional recipe favorites; and inspired ways to package and give food as presents
- Holiday Survival Guide and Holiday Countdown Calendar help "de-stress" holiday planning and preparation
- Special features cover seasonal standards-the Christmas roast turkey recipe, including how-to photos and illustrations; a "user guide" for cranberries and pomegranates, including recipes; plus a primer for stocking the holiday bar, including pointers for wine, beer, mixed drinks, and traditional hot-and-cozy beverages, as well as "drink dazzler" serving ideas
- Two chapters with gift-giving in mind: one chapter devoted to cookies and candies to give as presents, including "packaging" ideas; another chapter devoted to more foods that are giftable-many that serve as decorations too-as well as 23 holiday crafts
- The paperback edition has a beautiful new cover and is a bargain at only $19.95.
Holiday Survival Guide.
Holiday Countdown Calendar.
1 Glorious Appetizers and Holiday Cheer.
2 The Main Event.
3 Candy Cane Lane.
4 Holiday Breads.
5 Joyful Desserts.
6 Gifts to Give.
7 Santa's Workshop.
Helpful Nutrition and Cooking Information.
Metric Conversion Guide.
Series: Betty Crocker Books
Number Of Pages: 352
Published: 1st October 2010
Publisher: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company
Country of Publication: US
Dimensions (cm): 25.2 x 20.2
Weight (kg): 0.96
Edition Number: 2
Edition Type: Revised