Aiming high is essential to success. But by following through and completing what you've set out to do, you can truly outperform your competitors. Achieving Goals, a comprehensive and essential resource for any manager on the run, shows you how.
- Set smart and challenging goals for yourself and your employees
- Create a goal-focused environment
- Help employees meet their objectives
- Anticipate and overcome obstacles
- Measure progress and stay on track to achieve success
The Collins Best Practices guides offer new and seasoned managers the essential information they need to achieve more, both personally and professionally. Designed to provide tried-and-true advice from the world's most influential business minds, they feature practical strategies and tips to help you get ahead.
Goal-setting basics -- Developing goals that work -- The manager's role in setting goals -- Managing goals -- Evaluating goal achievement.