Lonely Planet: The world’s number one travel guide publisher*
Lonely Planet’s Best of London is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Gallery hop along the Thames, explore dark history and glittering crown jewels in the Tower of London, and sample real ale in historic pubs – all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of London and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Best of London:
- Full-colour images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - covering history, art, food, wine, sport, politics
- Covers Westminster, the West End, the City, the South Bank, Camden, Islington, Notting Hill, Kensington, Clerkenwell, Shoreditch & Spitalfields, East London, and more.
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet’s Best of London is filled with inspiring and colourful photos, and focuses on London’s most popular attractions for those wanting to experience the best of the best.
Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends both popular and offbeat experiences, and extensively covers all the country has to offer? Check out Lonely Planet’s England guide.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world’s number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we’ve printed over 145 million guidebooks and phrasebooks for 120 languages, and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You’ll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, 12 international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more, enabling you to explore every day. Lonely Planet enables the curious to experience the world fully and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves, near or far from home.
‘Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.’ – New York Times
‘Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.’ – Fairfax Media (Australia)
*Source: Nielsen BookScan: Australia, UK, USA, 5/2016-4/2017