Sorry, the book that you are looking for is not available right now.
We did a search for other books with a similar title, however there were no matches. You can try selecting from a similar category, click on the author's name, or use the search box above to find your book.
When Pat McMahon risks the love of the mother who raised him by seeking out the mother who gave him away, he transforms from a mild-mannered engineer into a frenetic detective. After he overcomes the challenges of existential angst, bureaucratic roadblocks, and unemployment, the phone call to his first mother releases a torrent of long-buried feelings. During a sometimes turbulent long-distance unfolding, he absorbs her shocking revelations and comes out as gay once again. Their eventual reunion creates a profound bond, even as he navigates waves of conflicting emotions, merges past with present, and embarks on a new future rooted in truth and insights into the universal quest for identity and human connection. He is Becoming Patrick.
Number Of Pages: 340
Published: 11th April 2011
Country of Publication: US
Dimensions (cm): 20.32 x 13.34 x 1.93
Weight (kg): 0.39
This Product Is Categorised By
- Non-Fiction » Biographies & True Stories » Biographies » Autobiographies
- Non-Fiction » Biographies & True Stories » Memoirs
- Non-Fiction » Family & Health » Family & Relationships » Adoption
- Non-Fiction » Social Services & Welfare » Social Welfare & Social Services » Adoption & Fostering
- Non-Fiction » Society & Culture » Social Groups » Gay & Lesbian Studies