Everything You Need to Create Effective Marketing Strategies! With its engaging writing style and clear presentation, this how-to book provides you with the core marketing management concepts that everyone must know to compete in today's business environment. Updated to reflect the current marketplace, the book spotlights hot topics such as electronic commerce, brand equity, database marketing, relationship marketing, business to business marketing, and interfunctional coordination. And with the help of real-world examples, you'll learn how to apply the material to plan, coordinate, and execute a successful marketing strategy. Key Features of the Second Edition
* Updated Marketing in Action and Marketing Strategies boxes provide real-world examples that demonstrate how the material is applied in business.
* "New Applying. To" and "Integrating. With" sections highlight topical marketing and business areas.
* Internet coverage is integrated throughout the book.
* Globalization is thoroughly discussed and the concepts are reinforced through examples and questions.
* Ethics questions.
* SPSS(r) Student Version for Windows 9.0 is available to accompany the text.
The Role of Marketing in Organizations and Society.
Market Segmentation and Product Differentiation.
Competitive Analysis and Product Positioning.
Product Development and Testing.
Selecting Distribution Channels.
Personal Selling and Sales Force Management.
Designing Advertising Programs.
Sales Promotion and Public Relations.