In a world quickly becoming more virtual, human relations skills are being lost -- along with the skill of leadership. When you develop your leadership ability through "The Dale Carnegie Leadership Mastery Course" you'll learn to be flexible, adaptable, and trustworthy, as well as a tough and decisive distributor of power. Learn all the secrets of leadership mastery:
* Gain the respect and admiration of others using little-known secrets of America's most successful leaders.
* Get family, friends, and coworkers to do what you ask because they want to do it, not because they have to.
* Respond effectively when under crisis using proven techniques for thinking clearly and reducing anxiety under pressure.
* Accomplish twice as much by learning to motivate others to perform at their best.
* Make powerful decisions and follow through on them using Carnegie's action formula.
A valuable tool that stands next to the classic "How to Win Friends and Influence People, The Dale Carnegie Leadership Mastery Course" offers a proven formula for success.
Format: Audio CD
Number Of Pages: 5
Published: 22nd October 2001
Publisher: Simon & Schuster
Country of Publication: US
Dimensions (cm): 14.3 x 12.07 x 2.8
Weight (kg): 0.22
Edition Number: 1
Edition Type: Abridged