Here's the real plumber's friend<br> <br> This fully revised guide gives you plumbing essentials, illustrations, tips, shortcuts - the lowdown on brazing, soldering, pipe fittings, commercial water coolers, automatic bathroom systems, and more.<br> <br> All this and much more<br> * Includes tables, diagrams, and working drawings<br> * Provides necessary math and metric information <br> * Features a chapter on dental office plumbing<br> * Explains and identifies the right plumbing tools for each job<br> * Illustrates appropriate vents and venting methods<br> * Covers the Sloan flush valve, Oasis water coolers, the Sovent system, 1.6-gallon flush toilets, and solar system water heaters<br> * Useful for homeowners as well as plumbing professionals
About the Author.
Part I: Techniques, Installation, and Repair.
1. Tips for the Beginning Plumber.
2. Plumbing Safety and Tricks for the Trade.
3. Plumbing Tools.
4. Dental Office.
5. Working Drawings.
6. Roughing and Repair Information.
7. Outside Sewage Lift Station.
8. Pipes and Pipelines.
9. Vents, Drain Lines, and Septic Systems.
10. Lead Work.
11. Lead and Oakum Joints.
12. Silver Brazing and Soft Soldering.
Part II: Plumbing Systems.
13. Plastic Pipe and Fittings.
14. Cast-Iron Pipe and Fittings.
15. Copper Pipe and Fittings.
16. Water Heaters.
17. Water Coolers and Fountains.
18. Automatic Bathroom Systems.
Part III: General Reference Information.
19. Abbreviations, Definitions, and Symbols.
21. Metric Information Helpful to the Piping Industry.
22. Knots Commonly Used.
23. Typical Hoisting Signals.
Series: Audel Plumbers Pocket Manual
Number Of Pages: 464
Published: 3rd September 2004
Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Inc
Country of Publication: US
Dimensions (cm): 15.24 x 10.16 x 2.54
Weight (kg): 0.52
Edition Number: 1
Edition Type: Revised