The Burial Shroud of "The Jesus Christ" was taken from Jerusalem to Edessa, Assyria, in about 50 CE by the disciple Thaddaeus. It remained in Edessa until 944 CE, when it was taken to Constantinople on the orders of Byzantine Emperor Romanus Lecapenus. Then in 1356 CE the Shroud was moved to France, where the Holy See was headquartered at Avignon during the 1300s. Finally in 1578, the Shroud was moved to Turin, Italy, where it has remained until the present day. This "holy relic" is currently on public display at St. John The Baptist Cathedral in Torino. The image on this Burial Shroud is that of Apollonius of Tyana, the "Mystery Man" of Christianity and "True Christ"!
Number Of Pages: 552
Published: 1st June 2005
Dimensions (cm): 22.86 x 15.24 x 3.81
Weight (kg): 0.84