Andalucia is home to a cornucopia of historical treasures and rich layers of culture resplendent with color. Footprint's 8th edition Andalucia Handbook will guide you from the noble churches & tasty tapas of Sevilla to lush green hills crowned with postcard-pretty white villages.
* Great coverage of the activities and sights in the 8 provinces that make up the region
* Loaded with information and suggestions on how to get off the beaten track, from remote towns with Renaissance palaces to peaceful hill-walking
* Includes comprehensive information on everything from transport, practicalities to history, culture & landscape
* Plus all the usual accommodation, eating and drinking listings for every budget
* Full-color planning section to inspire and help you find the best experiences
* Personal recommendations from the author on everything from food & wine to surfing, hiking and architecture
From dining on the freshest of seafood to exploring prehistoric monuments, Footprint's fully updated 8th edition will help you navigate this intoxicating destination.
About the Author
Andy Symington hails from Australia and, after much time spent prowling and working in various corners of the world, he settled in Spain, where he has now lived for several years. He is enamoured of the art, architecture, wildernesses, and tapas of Andalucia, which never ceases to offer up hitherto unknown corners to explore. Andy has extensive experience as a travel writer and is the author of several Footprint guidebooks.
(1) Planning your trip; 2) Essentials; 3) Sevilla; 4) Huelva; 5) Cadiz; 6) Malaga; 7) Cordoba; 8) Granada; 9) Jaen; 10) Almeria; 11) Background; 12) Footnotes
Series: Footprint Handbook
Number Of Pages: 512
Published: 24th June 2015
Publisher: Footprint Travel Guides
Country of Publication: GB
Dimensions (cm): 18.4 x 11.5
Weight (kg): 0.46
Edition Number: 8
Edition Type: Revised