All Write! is a practical and fun workbook program that helps students to learn to write legibly and fluently. With a focus on correct pencil grip and comfortable posture, All Write! enables students to successfully access the curriculum and meet everyday writing needs.
Illustrations incorporate lower case letters and words in an innovative, multisensory approach to help students create a memory map linking letter formation with letter-sound relationships. The learning of joined handwriting is related to graphic organisers and a range of text types. Activities relate to the NSW Board of Studies Foundation Statements through a key theme at each year level.
- provides a comprehensive teacher reference section
- helps focus teachers on handwriting skills and mechanics
- explicitly links handwriting skills to phonics, spelling and appropriate English text types
- assists students to learn handwriting skills progressively and develop their fine motor skills
- encourages students to slow down and think
- presents exercises with a vibrant look and look
- uses a solid 'skill and drill' approach.
Primary / High School
For Ages: 6 - 7 years old
For Grades: 2
Number Of Pages: 64
Published: 9th August 2007
Publisher: Harcourt Education
Country of Publication: AU
Dimensions (cm): 29.700 x 21.000
Edition Number: 1