This is the fifth edition of a popular, highly readable primer in obstetrics and gynaecology. It has been thoroughly updated and reconfigured to key into the new undergraduate curriculum O&G devised by the Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
- Highly illustrated throughout.
- Essential information points at the end of chapters.
- Case histories throughout.
- Practical procedures boxes throughout.
- Alert (warnings or advice) and tick (guidance or definitions) boxes throughout.
New to this Edition
- New editor: Professor Sabaratnam Arulkumaran.
- Now a multi-authored text written by eminent experts from across the specialty.
- Book entirely restructured to reflect the national undergraduate curriculum in obstetrics and gynaecology.
- Two new appendices: Principles of Perioperative Care and Governance, Audit and Research.
- Over 100 self-assessment MCQs at the end of the book.