Advanced Methods of Marketing Research has been specially compiled for students on advanced marketing research courses at the graduate and postgraduate levels, and on executive programs.
This important text provides the first collection of the most sophisticated research techniques found in the discipline. It contains summaries of cutting-edge methods and original ideas certain to shape research in the years ahead. The contributors focus on the history of the methods, descriptions of their assumptions and content, and examples. Each chapter is self-contained and is prepared by one or more internationally renowned scholars. Questions and exercises are included to test and extend the reader's knowledge and provide hands-on experience.
Seasoned researchers will find Advanced Methods of Marketing Research an essential update of their knowledge of classical procedures.
"Summaries of the most sophisticated research techniques." Book News
2. Partial Least Squares: Claes Fornell.
3. Multidimensional Scaling: Wayne De Sarbo.
4. Cluster Analyses: Phipps Arabie.
5. Correspondence Analysis: Donna Hoffman.
6. Cojoint Analysis: Jordan Louviere.
7. Multivariate Analysis of Qualitative Data: Jay Magidson and David Rindskopf.
8. Chi-Square Interaction Detection: Hay Magidson.
9. Latent Class Analysis: William Dillan.
10. Research Utilization: Gerald Zaltman.
Number Of Pages: 428
Published: 19th July 1994
Country of Publication: GB
Dimensions (cm): 23.88 x 18.95 x 2.36
Weight (kg): 0.74
Edition Number: 1