Sorry, the book that you are looking for is not available right now.
We did a search for other books with a similar title, and found some results for you that may be helpful.
Books with a similar title
The kitchen was a mess. Packets and jars had been flung around. Half the stuff in the fridge was on the floor. There was a trail of flour running through the passage.
For a second Jake thought one of the magazine people must have had an urge to make a cake and decided to do it in their room.
Or was someone else in the house?
Jake's an only kid. He's the only kid in his family. He's the only kid on his island. Or that's what he thinks . . .
About the Author
Morris Gleitzman grew up in England and came to Australia when he was sixteen. He was a frozen-chicken thawer, sugar-mill rolling-stock unhooker, fashion-industry trainee, student, department-store Santa, TV producer, newspaper columnist and screenwriter. Then he had a wonderful experience. He wrote a novel for young people. Now he's one of Australia's most popular children's authors.
For Ages: 9+ years old
Number Of Pages: 192
Published: 2nd July 2001
Country of Publication: GB
Dimensions (cm): 19.8 x 13.0 x 1.5
Weight (kg): 0.18
Edition Number: 1
This Product Is Categorised By
- Children & Teenagers / Young Adults » Children's Fiction » Family & Home Stories for Children & Teenagers
- Children & Teenagers / Young Adults » Children's Fiction » General Fiction for Children & Teenagers
- Children & Teenagers / Young Adults » Personal & Social Issues » Handling Family Issues for Children & Teenagers
- Children & Teenagers / Young Adults » Premier's Reading Challenge » VIC Premier's Reading Challenge » Books for Years 5-6
- Children & Teenagers / Young Adults » Premier's Reading Challenge » VIC Premier's Reading Challenge » Books for Years 7-8