If you want to master the foundational principles of accounting without having to scratch your head in confusion, then this compact guide is for you
Are you a student that wants to master the underpinning principles of accounting without gouging out your eyes in frustration?
Are you a business owner who's constantly befuddled by accounting principles and would like to learn how to discuss with your accountants and bookkeepers without looking like a complete idiot?
If yes, then keep reading...
Accounting is a vast topic filled with a truckload of technical jargon that tends to scare off beginners, except those extremely passionate about it. Truth is, most accountants love it that way, so they can charge you more for their services.
But it doesn't have to be that way.
In this guide, Kevin Ellis demonstrates why you don't need a degree in accounting in order to be able to have intelligent discussions with accountants and other financial professionals.
Here's a snippet of what you're going to discover in this guide:
- A comprehensive intro to the accounting equation for sole proprietorship and corporations
- Everything you need to know about assets and liabilities as well as the form vs substance paradigm
- What a stockholders' equity is and how to calculate for it
- Understanding the 10 core principles of GAAP
- The difference between GAAP and IFRS
- The three accounting types and how to identify each one
- 11 basic accounting principles you need to be aware of
- How to make sure your accounting conforms to professional standards
- Know financial statements, cash flow statements and more like the back of your hand
- ...and tons more!
Whether you're a student, own a business or plan or starting one, this guide is a must-have and will show you how to think about cornerstone accounting principle in a way that gives you an intuitive grasp over the topic as well as a solid framework for understanding more advanced concepts.Scroll up and click the "add to cart" button to buy now!