Learning doesn't stop when you leave school. Make learning deliberate.
Ex-stuntman, international author, speaker and educator on learning and self-education, Brett Solomano, shares a collection of his best tools on how to LEARN anything, DO anything and BE anything. He has made this book practical, simple and a fun read guaranteeing to inspire you to learn and grow in all areas of your life.
- How to take an axe to any complex skill to chop it into smaller chunks.
- The best tools to make studying a breeze and blitz any course or program.
- How to never fear a performance or exam again and even shine as you do your best work.
- The top tips for getting the most out of a vast community of like minded people, surrounding yourself with extraordinary mentors.
- How to take control of your life with the art of Living Deliberately.
- Why it doesn't takes years to become a master and why you don't need to become one to be a success.
- The secrets to downloading massive amounts of information fast.
If Tim Ferriss and Robert Kiyosaki had a child it would be Brett Solomano. - Marcus Taylor, Venture Harbour
About the Author
Brett Solomano is an author, teacher, coach, ex-stuntman, experiential learner who believes that "Self-Education + Self-Expression = Self-Mastery".
He has over 30 qualifications from some 50+ jobs and is currently putting his ideas, beliefs and all his best tools for learning into a book called Anyone Can Learn Anything: Simple Tools for an Extraordinary Life.
He also plans to start a school for anyone any age who wants to find and follow what makes them go to bed late and get out of bed eagerly before their alarm.