A Fair Hearing
The Alt-Right in the Words of Its Members and Leaders
PaperbackPublished: 8th May 2018
Personal perspectives from activists and intellectuals on the front lines of a brutal culture war. Featuring essays by Jared Taylor, Richard Spencer, Kevin MacDonald and many others.
"Alt-righters are determined to build a movement that, unlike the mainstream right, can offer meaningful resistance to, and finally rout, the left." -- From the Introduction
The alt-right is foremost an intellectual movement, but its thinkers are anything but retiring academics. Its members are seldom over 40, often from middle class backgrounds, often college educated, and always on the cutting edge of Internet culture. With their legendary brutal attacks on liberal utopianism, their ability to dominate any social media platforms where they aren't censored, and more recently, their controversial public demonstrations, the alt-right has become the proverbial elephant in the room of American politics.
Are these merely neo-Nazis with updated packaging, or has this movement, as its members believe, tapped into something more profound? You've heard from their detractors. Here is an opportunity to get the information firsthand, and judge for yourself.
Number Of Pages: 262
Published: 8th May 2018
Publisher: Arktos Media Ltd
Dimensions (cm): 21.6 x 14.0 x 1.5
Weight (kg): 0.34
More Books in Nationalism
This Product Is Categorised By
- Non-Fiction » Politics & Government » Central Government
- Non-Fiction » Politics & Government » Political Ideologies » Nationalism
- Non-Fiction » Politics & Government » Political Science & Theory
- Non-Fiction » Society & Culture » Social Groups » Ethnic Studies
- Non-Fiction » Society & Culture » Social Issues & Processes » Social Discrimination & Inequality