Sheet pan meals are as easy as one-pot meals.
This book show how to make great meals more conveniently using a single sheet pan. These 200 recipes allow for individual ingredients to intensify flavours, and cleaning-up is a breeze.
All that is needed is a sheet pan, an oven, and expert instructions and recipes from Camilla Saulsbury for creating some of these extraordinary meals (and desserts).
The chapters are:
• The 25 Extra-Simple Pantry Meals -- Green Eggs and Ham Strata, Pesto Chicken Thighs with Roasted Baby Carrots, Oven-Fried Rice and Flatbread Mini Pizzas
• The Meatless Main Dishes -- vegetarian and vegan favorites like Persian Rice-Stuffed Butternut Squash, Chili-Glazed Tofu with Asparagus Rice and Frittata
• Great fish and seafood main dishes include Coconut Lime Fish and Roasted Plaintains
• For poultry dishes, Rosemary Chicken with Balsamic-Roasted Brussel Sprouts or Dijon Chicken with Crisp Parsnip Fries give humble chicken a whole new twist
• The sweets with a simple sheet pan are simply sumptuous -- from Chewy Coconut Trail Mix Bars and Sour Cream Vanilla Pound Cake to Cinnamon Sugar Phyllo Fruit Crisp.
'200 Best Sheet Pan Meals' is simple, fast, and ideal for any home cook pressed for time.
About the Author
Camilla V. Saulsbury is a freelance food writer, recipe developer, cooking instructor and creator of the healthy cooking blog powerhungry.com. She's been featured on Today, Good Morning America, The Food Network, and in the New York Times. She is also the author of 'The Complete Coconut Cookbook', '500 Best Quinoa Recipes', 'Piece of Cake!' and '5 Easy Steps to Healthy Cooking'.