Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos & Northern Thailand is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Tempt your tastebuds with pho noodle soup in Vietnam, sail past the limestone peaks of Halong Bay, or experience the transcendent tranquility of temples like Angkor Wat; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos & Northern Thailand and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos & Northern Thailand Travel Guide:
Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips
- Hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets
- Eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience
- Customs, history, art, music, dance, landscapes, environment, cuisine
- Over 70 maps
- Covers Hanoi, Halong Bay, Ho Chi Minh City, Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, Vientiane, Luang Prabang, Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Golden Triangle and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos & Northern Thailand , our most comprehensive guide to Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos & Northern Thailand, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
About the Authors:
Looking for a guide focused on the individual countries included in this destination? Check out Lonely Planet's Vietnam guide, Laos guide, Cambodia guide or Thailand guide for a comprehensive look at all these countries have to offer; or Discover Thailand , a photo-rich guide to Thailand's most popular attractions.
Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Greg Bloom, Austin Bush, Iain Stewart and Richard Waters.
About the Lonely Planet:
Started in 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel guide publisher with guidebooks to every destination on the planet, as well as an award-winning website, a suite of mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet's mission is to enable curious travellers to experience the world and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves in.
TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Awards 2012 and 2013 winner in Favorite Travel Guide category
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)
Series: Travel Guide
Number Of Pages: 528
Published: 1st August 2014
Publisher: Lonely Planet Publications Ltd
Country of Publication: AU
Dimensions (cm): 19.71 x 12.8
Weight (kg): 0.43
Edition Number: 4
Edition Type: Revised