In "The Well-Tempered Life", Danielle Gault shares her comprehensive understanding of Reflexology, Yoga and Jung to provide the spiritual student with a complete system for reestablishing balance within the "Yoga Student".
"The Well-Tempered Life" focuses on the understanding and use of Elemental Personality Theory (EPT), Yoga and
Reflexology. The author shares her expertise and insights for improving health, reducing pain, increasing well being and renewing empowerment.
The reader will:
* Learn insights and find solutions to problems related to personality preferences
* Learn problem-solving strategies for resolving conflict, clarifying issues, and moving toward a conscious outcome
* Learn how imbalances are expressed in the mind and body and how these expressions relate to the Yoga Chakra System
* Learn basic ways to incorporate Yoga in your life
* Learn how to use Reflexology for health, stimulation and balance by working your ears, hands, and feet
"The Well-Tempered Life" relates the personality elements of AIR, FIRE, WATER, and EARTH to the human body and provides ways to use self knowledge, Yoga and Reflexology to balance these elements. These tools can help your mind and body navigate your journey to a well-tempered life: A life that is shaped, refined and honed to express its highest purpose.
Number Of Pages: 170
Published: 20th June 2012
Dimensions (cm): 22.9 x 15.2 x 0.9
Weight (kg): 0.259