Whether you are a full-time vegan or you choose to cut out animal products whenever possible, there's no need to miss out on your favourite cakes.
Baking without eggs, butter and milk is not only possible, but also easy and just as delicious as what you are used to baking.
There are now so many alternative ingredients available from supermarkets and health food stores and with Dunja Gulin's recipes, you'll have all the inspiration you need to start baking.
About the Author
- Simple Cakes and Muffins to try include Muffins with Summer Berries
- Fancy Cakes like the stunning Chocolate Layer Cake are sure to impress
- For a mid-morning snack, try Slices & Bars like Bean Brownies and Fruity Oat Bars
- Choose from Cookies and Biscuits such as Hazelnut Bites and Coffee-Toffee Cookies
- Vegan Pies, Tarts & Strudels can be just as good as real pastry, so try a Pear Strude
- Bake vegan Herb Focaccia and you will never buy regular Bread again
- Special Baked Treats like Jam Parcels and Baked Plum Dumplings make mouthwatering desserts.
Dunja Gulin received her first valuable culinary experiences early on in life in the kitchens of her Istrian grandparents, parents, aunts, neighbours and family friends. Her passion for healthy food led her to attend natural cooking training programmes and to assist many healthfood chefs in Croatia and abroad. For the past eight years she has been a cooking teacher and chef - both on retreats and for private clients - and contributed to several healthy cookbooks. She is the author of a popular book on vegan breakfast published in her native Croatia and of Raw Food Kitchen for Ryland Peters & Small. She has hosted cooking workshops and demonstrations in USA and UK.
Number Of Pages: 144
Published: 1st March 2013
Publisher: Ryland, Peters & Small Ltd
Country of Publication: GB
Dimensions (cm): 23.5 x 22.8
Weight (kg): 0.79
Edition Number: 1