The Moon is part of an updated series that explores our solar system.
Students will discover fascinating facts about the Moon and find answers to questions like:
- What are they grey patches we see on the Moon?
- What is the Moon made of and how did it form?
- Is there sound on the Moon?
- How long does it take for the Moon to orbit the earth?
- What happens in a lunar eclipse?
- Who was the first person to step on the moon?
It is part of a series making astronomy accessible to students. It contains up-to-date scientific information. captivating photographs and illustrations with easy-to-read text.
- fact summaries
- fun fact boxes interspersed throughout containing additional fascinating information
- a listing of relevant websites
The series is supported by a Thinking Themes: The New Solar System Teacher Resource Book
Discovering the Moon
Moon and Solar System
Moon from Earth
Exploring the Moon
Moon Fact Summary
Series: New Solar System, The
Primary / High School
Number Of Pages: 32
Published: 18th April 2007
Publisher: Macmillan Education Australia
Dimensions (cm): 24.7 x 19.0
Weight (kg): 0.17