This comprehensive and contemporary two-way dictionary is ideal for Dutch language learners and users at all levels. Key features of the dictionary include:
- Over 24,000 Dutch entries
- The use of colloquial and idiomatic language
- Useful contextual information within glosses
- Phonetic transcription for all Dutch headwords, aiding pronunciation
- Gender marked for all Dutch nouns
- Appendix of Dutch irregular verbs.
This second edition has been systematically revised and updated throughout to provide:
- 9.000 new headwords and definitions, supported by 18,000 translations and helpful pronunciation aid
- Expanded and updated information for a number of the previously existing headwords, including the addition of 3000 new examples
- An improved layout and format for clearer and easier referencing
- Articles for Dutch nouns presented at a glance, in the margin before the headwords
- Conjugational information added to the Dutch verbs after the headwords.
Foreword. Abbreviations. Notes on use. DICTIONARY. Quantities. Dutch irregular verbs.
Series: Routledge Bilingual Dictionaries
Tertiary; University or College
Number Of Pages: 1154
Published: 24th June 2014
Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
Country of Publication: GB
Dimensions (cm): 19.9 x 12.9
Weight (kg): 1.17
Edition Number: 2
Edition Type: Revised