The practical way to the best results.
Do you want to find a moment of calm in a busy world? Do you want to overcome negative thoughts and emotions and focus on what really matters? Do you want to free yourself from anxiety and stress?
This new Teach Yourself Workbook doesn't just tell you how to use mindfulness to improve your life. It accompanies you every step of the way, with diagnostic tools, goal-setting charts, practical exercises, and many more features ideal for people who want a more active style of learning. Specially created exercises will help you to gain a new-found self-awareness.
- Understand the core concepts and key benefits of mindfulness
- Apply mindfulness skills to solve everyday problems and increase self-knowledge
- Learn how to use formal daily meditation, mindful movement and breathing spaces
- Manage stress, let go of worries and live fully in the moment
- Improve relationships with family, friends and work colleagues
This book includes information on: Mindfulness; Meditation; Stress; Anxiety; Psychology; Buddhism; Self-help.
About the Author
Martha Langley is the author of several books and has used mindfulness techniques during her many years as a volunteer with a mental health charity.
Series: Teach Yourself
Number Of Pages: 224
Published: 30th August 2013
Publisher: Hodder & Stoughton General Division
Country of Publication: GB
Dimensions (cm): 24.3 x 19.0 x 1.2
Weight (kg): 0.44
Edition Number: 1