The Long Haul
Diary of a Wimpy Kid : Book 9
Series: Diary of a Wimpy Kid
For Ages: 7 - 11 years old
For Grades: 2 - 5
Number Of Pages: 240
Published: 5th November 2014
Dimensions (cm): 19.8 x 12.9 x 1.7
Weight (kg): 20.2
Edition Number: 9
About the Author
Jeff Kinney is an online game developer and designer, and a number 1 New York Times bestselling author. In 2009, Jeff was named one of Time magazine's 100 Most Influential People in the World. He spent his childhood in the Washington, D.C., area and moved to New England in 1995. Jeff lives in southern Massachusetts with his wife and their two sons.
Ten Things You Don't Know about Jeff Kinney
1. He still doesn't have to shave too often.
2. His first decent drawing was of a turtle at the age of 3 (Jeff, not the turtle).
3. He plays the piano "very, very poorly."
4. Jeff's brother Scott has written one of the songs in the movie, Diary of A Wimpy Kid.
5. He created the kids' website Poptropica.com.
6. His favourite computer games are the Mario Kart series.
7. His favourite sandwich is peanut butter and jelly (eeeuw).
8. His favourite song is 'Brownville Girl' by Bob Dylan.
9. He has two brothers and a sister.
10. At one stage he studied to become a federal law enforcement officer.
BOOKTOPIA INTERVIEW: KATHY REICHS ANSWERS BOOKTOPIA'S TEN TERRIFYING QUESTIONS - CLICK HERE
The Diary Of A Wimpy Kid Series
Other titles by Jeff Kinney
This product is categorised byBooktopia Gift Guides » Everything Must Go
Booktopia Gift Guides » Just for Kids » Gifts for Boys
Booktopia Gift Guides » Just for Kids » Junior Fiction
Children & Teenagers / Young Adults (YA) » Children's Fiction » Comic Strip Fiction & Graphic Novels for Children & Teenagers
Children & Teenagers / Young Adults (YA) » Children's Fiction » Humorous Stories for Children & Teenagers
The Holiday Haven » Beach Reads » Kids
A family road trip is supposed to be a lot of fun . . . unless, of course, you're the Heffleys.
The journey starts off full of promise, then quickly takes several wrong turns. Gas station bathrooms, crazed seagulls, a fender bender, and a runaway pig—not exactly Greg Heffley's idea of a good time. But even the worst road trip can turn into an adventure—and this is one the Heffleys won't soon forget.
The Diary of Wimpy Kid series of books, by best-selling author Jeff Kinney, charts the highs and lows of our middle school hero, Greg, as he stumbles and fumbles from childhood to teenhood via school-hood. Sometimes helped by his friends and family, often not helped by himself!