Combining the concepts of classical French cooking introduced and explained in Di's best-selling The French Kitchen (first published in 1983); teachings from her essential and instructive manual The Clever Cook and a breathtaking array of inspiring and informative travel writings, this is a testament to Di Holuigue's impressive culinary career.
About the Author
Who is Di Holuigue?
- Di Holuigue has been cooking for more than 50 years
- Trained at Le Cordon Bleu and L’Ecole de Perfectionnement Lenôtre in Paris
- Worked in the kitchens of famous chefs including Frédy Girardet, Roger Vergé, Alain Senderens, Alice Waters and Wolfgang Puck
- Former food editor on The Australian Magazine and The Age/SMH Good Weekend
- Resident chef on Good Morning Australia for two years
- Chief judge for the Restaurant and Caterer’s Victorian Restaurant Awards for 10 years
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Number Of Pages: 752
Published: 1st November 2012
Publisher: The Slattery Media Group (AFL Publishing)
Country of Publication: AU
Weight (kg): 2.8