Sorry, the book that you are looking for is not available right now.
We did a search for other books with a similar title, and found some results for you that may be helpful.
Encyclopedia articles will cover both primary (basic) considerations, as well as advanced topics, the former aimed at newcomers to the field, the latter at the experienced practitioner who may not necessarily be an expert in the particular area. Article references will cover three areas:
1) original or pioneering work in the area
2) seminal contributions to the area, including examples illustrating a given application and
3) useful review articles.
For further information or to register for updates please contact the Marketing Manager, Wilma Passchier - email firstname.lastname@example.org
* This multi-volume work is the first to provide unparalleled and comprehensive coverage of the full range of topics and techniques
* Suitable for new graduate students who are interested but not yet versed in the subject of mass spectrometry
* Techniques, methods and applications of mass spectrometry are described in considerable detail; including limitations, current problems, and areas in which the method does not succeed well
|Theory and Ion Chemistry|
|Biological Applications Part A|
|Biological Applications Part B|
|Fundamentals of and Applications to Organic and Organometallic) Compounds|
|Elemental and Isotope Ratio Mass Spectrometry|
|Mass Analysis and Associated Instrumentation|
|Table of Contents provided by Publisher. All Rights Reserved.|
Series: The encyclopedia of Mass Spectrometry S.
Available: 27th September 2013
Publisher: Elsevier Science & Technology
Dimensions (cm): 18.9 x 24.6