Great champions have one thing in common: they know how to work as a team. This book offers a set of simple, powerful rules to govern the internal behaviour of businesses, organizations, families and individuals and will guide readers to create championship results any time, any place.
This book will teach you to:
About the Author
- Attract the best team players for your business
- Ensure that all team members operate at peak performance
- Take ordinary people and turn them into champions
- Instill loyalty and confidence in your team so that they stick together under pressure
- Eliminate stressful people problems in your business once and for all
- Use pressure as your friend to produce extraordinary results
- Build championship teams in the workplace, in your community and at home
For more than two decades, Blair Singer has empowered people to achieve peak performance in business, sales, money, teams, relationships and life. He is the founder and CEO of SalesPartners Worldwide, a progressive sales and personal growth training company made up of professional mentors and business builders who work one-on-one with businesses and corporations to help them achieve double-digit growth in any economy. The Scottsdale, AZ resident travels the world teaching individuals and business leaders how to experience unparalleled personal growth, return on investment and overall happiness.
Singer is the author of three best-selling books: Sales Dogs: You Don’t Have to be an Attack Dog to be Successful in Sales
; the ABCs of Building a Business Team that Wins
; and Building a Championship Team in Your Business
. Singer also serves as a Rich Dad Advisor for Robert Kiyosaki, author of Rich Dad Poor Dad