Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to travel and work abroad? Teaching English as a foreign language is a fun and rewarding career choice if you want to see the world. Whether you're a trained teacher, newly qualified or want to travel the globe, Teaching English Abroad 2015 is the most comprehensive guide to finding and securing a teaching job abroad. Packed with hundreds of different schools and placements across 90 countries from South Korea to Australia, there are a huge range of opportunities to choose from. Including both long and short-term placements Teaching English Abroad 2015 provides all the essential information you need, region by region, so you have a safe and successful trip.
Inside find out:
* How valuable qualifications are to teaching abroad
* Which ELT courses available, lasting from a weekend to 3 years
* Where to search for jobs from recruitment organisations to websites
* How to prepare for your trip abroad and overcome any issues
* How other teachers found their work from personal accounts "We consider this to be our Bible!" Managing Director, TEFL Worldwide, Prague
About the Author
Susan Griffith is the author of a number of bestselling travel titles including Gap Years for Grown-ups, Your Gap Year, and Work Your Way Around the World. Susan is the foremost authority on the subject of travel work, with over 25 years experience in this field.
Number Of Pages: 608
Published: 7th February 2015
Country of Publication: GB
Dimensions (cm): 23.4 x 15.6 x 3.2
Weight (kg): 0.91
Edition Number: 14
Edition Type: Revised