Sorry, the book that you are looking for is not available right now.
We did a search for other books with a similar title, and found some results for you that may be helpful.
Created by the world's leading finance professionals under the guidance of a highly experienced, world-class strategic panel, including Jim O'Neill, Zvi Bodie, Jackson Tai, Ian Cormack, Laura Tyson and others, Qfinance: The Ultimate Resource is the first-stop reference for the finance professional. Unique and authoritative with expansive coverage, Qfinance offers both practical and thought-provoking guidance to the time-poor, information-hungry professional. This is essential reading for anyone who demands informative, high-quality information from the world of finance.
* Best Practice and Viewpoint Essays. Internationally renowned finance leaders, experts and educators distil and summarise the most important aspects of finance best practice and thought leadership.
* Finance Checklists. Step-by-step guides solve problems including hedging interest-rate risk, governance practices, project appraisal, estimating enterprise value, and managing credit ratings.
* Calculations and Ratios. Essential mathematical tools include how to calculate return on investment, return on shareholders’ equity, working capital productivity, EVA, risk-adjusted rate of return, CAPM, etc.
* Finance Thinkers and Leaders. Illuminating biographies of 57 of the leading theorists and practitioners who helped create modern finance including Joseph De La Vega, Louis Bachelier, Franco Modigliani, Paul Samuelson, and Myron Scholes.
* Finance Library digests. From the intellectual cornerstone to the most influential reads, summaries of over 127 key works ranging from Against the Gods to Portfolio Theory & Capital Markets and The Great Crash.
* Country and Sector Profiles. In-depth analysis of 102 countries and 26 sectors profiles providing essential primary research resources for direct or indirect investment.
* Finance Information Sources. A carefully selected list of the best sources of further information on finance and accounting worldwide, both in print and online, including books, journal articles, magazines, internet, and organisations.
* Finance Dictionary. A comprehensive dictionary of over 9,000 finance and banking terms used globally. * Quotations. Over 2,000 business relevant quotations.
* QFINANCE.com. You will also have free access to www.qfinance.com offering you access to the extensive breadth and depth of QFINANCE online providing you with daily content updates, podcasts, online events and a fully search-able database.
Published: 1st October 2009
Dimensions (cm): 27.8 x 21.2 x 6.8
Weight (kg): 3.244