Oxford Insight Mathematics General has been substantially revised to reflect the requirements of the new General Mathematics syllabus in New South Wales to be implemented from 2013.
Oxford Insight Mathematics General supports all students to succeed. The principles underpinning the development of the second edition are:
- Syllabus fidelity: precisely aligned with the new course
- Premium mathematics content: fully revised; carefully scoped and sequenced
- Clear and purposeful instructional design to support student understanding
- Comprehensive exercise sets incorporate worked examples where students actually need them
- Carefully graded worked examples and exercises to support individual learning pathways
- A wealth of consolidation and review: diagnostic tests, reviews, cumulative reviews, exam-style questions
- Integrated technology
- Redesigned and presented for clearer navigation and ease of use
The obook is a cloud-based web-book available anywhere, anytime, on any device, navigated by topic or by ‘page view’.
Your activation code is printed on a card which will be mailed to you; this will incur a postage cost. If you prefer to receive an obook activation code by email, run a search on this title and include the phrase ‘ROP’ (real-time online purchase) in your search.