Oxford Insight Mathematics has been substantially revised to reflect the requirements of the Australian Curriculum: Mathematics in New South Wales.
Oxford Insight Mathematics supports all students to succeed. The principles underpinning the development and structure of the series are:
- Peerless Mathematics content for student and educators
- Clear and transparent identification of the desired understandings; content and instructional design mapped to deliver those understandings
- Carefully considered introduction of concepts to optimise student understanding, retention and application
- Inquiry focus to encourage students to discover patterns and concepts for themselves
- Plenty of consolidation and review
- Assessment for, as and of learning
The obook is a cloud-based web-book available anywhere, anytime, on any device, navigated by topic or by ‘page view’. assess provides 24/7 inquiry-based online tutorials designed to support student comprehension of key mathematical concepts via eTutors, Guided Examples and Test Yourself functionality. assess allows teachers to manage their classes by assigning work, tracking progress and planning assessments and instruction accordingly.