This rich and innovative full-colour workbook comprises skills-based units that addresses all strands of the Australian Curriculum - Language, Literature and Literacy.
Written by some of Australia’s leading authors this lively and student-friendly book provides sixteen skills-based units covering a wide range of popular topics.
• build comprehension strategies, spelling and vocabulary development, and an understanding of grammar and language
• focuses on the concepts of culture, identity and context
• provide high-interest literary, non-literary and media texts for appreciation, understanding and analysis
• explore the structures and language features of diverse texts, including persuasive and visual texts
• offer opportunities for students to apply their skills to create written, spoken and multimodal texts
• address the cross-curriculum priorities outlined in the curriculum.
The workbook comes with 15 months access to an interactive eBook version at Macmillan's digital home, onestopdigital. Digital only access is also available.
Series: Macmillan Secondary National English Skills
Audience: Primary / High School
For Grades: 9
Published: 19th July 2012
Publisher: Macmillan Education Australia
Dimensions (cm): 29.6 x 21.2 x 1.4
Weight (kg): 0.615