The muffin is back. In a mouth-watering selection of different flavours, designs and decorations, there's a recipe to suit every taste and occasion.
- 120 delicious recipes with gorgeous colour photographs for decorating inspirations.
- Classic muffin recipes include Mixed Berry Muffins, Vanilla Chocolate Chip Muffins, Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins and Cheese and Sun-dried Tomato Muffins.
- Unique muffin recipes include Cappuccino Muffins, Cinnamon Swirl Muffins, Raspberry Cheesecake Muffins and Cajun-spiced Corn Muffins, as well as a variety of low-fat and gluten-free recipes.
- Comprehensive introduction to baking muffins, including notes on essential equipment and ingredients and troubleshooting for all your muffin-making dilemmas.
About the Author
- Helpful tips, serving suggestions and variations are included for foolproof baking.
is a trained Cordon Bleu cook. She has worked in a number of hotels and restaurants including the Roux Brother's patisserie. Catherine currently works as a freelance writer and consults or a number of food and lifestyle magazines - she has written and contributed to over 30 cookbooks.